Monday, April 29, 2013

Where do I fall on the Technology Integration Matrix

As I listen to the videos of the different classes, it appears that I fall into the Adoption level  of the Matrix.  I receive an A for Entry level work.  A- for Adoption level, C for adaptation.  Due to the infrequency of trying the different  techniques,  I give myself a low grade.in the higher levels of the Matrix  I am really impressed by one of the last lessons under goal directed (Transformation.)  This was a lesson where the students made their own videos of the Fraction lesson.  I believe I have  reached close to this level from time to time.  I would like to make it to Adaptation before the end of the year.  I will make an effort to design lessons that use technology tools on a regular basis.I will create instruction that purposefully integrates technology tools and provides access to information on community and world issues. I will directs the choice of technology tools but students will use the tools on their own, and may begin to explore other capabilities of the tools. I will arange desks and workstations  so that multiple students can access technology tools simultaneously.

No comments:

Post a Comment